Monday 18 January 2010

New Designs- January 2010.


T-shirt design-
I LOVE buttons so wanted to incorporate these into a design- i took photos with my digital SLR and created some buttons on Adobe Photoshop. With this i included one of my favourite quotes/saying "As cute as a button" I think this t-shirt design would be great with added stitch and added buttons :)

Rabbit Design- I have began creating some easter style designs- I have been using Adobe Photoshop alot recently and i am trying to create myself lots of patterns/images which i can incorporate into patterns. This week my focus has been upon cute rabbits :)


Painterly Florals- I have been looking through my previous work this week and came across my university work on flowers. I scanned in my favourite imagery and fiddled with the scales/colours and textures on Adobe Photoshop to create some painterly floral designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment